1. NEPALESE BENEFIT WORKSHOPS/DINNERS
We continue our drive for the Sathya Uddhyan School. This year we eat for an Activity Hall for the children. Now the children are mostly outside for playing, or in their dormitories in smaller groups. In wintertime it is too cold to sit outside. The dormitories or classrooms are too small to have the whole group of children together
In the Activity Hall, they can eat, read, play games and be entertained together.
The Hall can also be used to receive the parents/guardians of the children or to organize trainings.
1) Invite friends, family, and neighbours for a Nepalese Benefit workshop or Dinner at your home.
2) Organize a benefit Dinner at your work or school.
3) Apply for one of our planned Benefit Dinners at our home via firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Does none of this fit? We are also very happy with a donation. Each amount, however small, will bring us closer to our aim.
Foundation Perspective 3000, Geleen NL88TRIO0197609473 mentioning Activity Hall.
We found a donor to build the Library in Kalayia. In this Library will also be a possibility for computer lessons. The building will be accessible for disabled people.
Of course, this Library needs books, so we are looking for English Children’s books. Used or new.
Don’t you have any? We are also very happy with a donation. Each amount, however small, will bring us closer to our aim.
Foundation Perspective 3000, Geleen NL88TRIO0197609473 mentioning Library.